Sherry's Hide-out: Morning!!! UTF-8






Powered by Blogger

Powered by Cute Colors

Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing

Saturday, August 21, 2004

Morning!!!

It's now 1.30am in the morning, still not asleep yet,wanted to but decide to decide type my journal before sleeping. It's a long day for me today, oops, I mean yesterday, left the house at 6.50 for breakfast, then to work @ 8.00am, knock off @ 12.00pm, went to Jurong Point to buy earrings but no stock, so went west Mall for lunch then to SIM for lessons. Too tired, therefore unable to concentre. Feeling sleeply for 3 hours. Went dinner with Michelle, Amanda and Zane at Marina South, have steamboat, eat till you surrender. I have posted Pictures up.What a long day. Well, I think I going to sleep liao, Tomorrow still got a long day to go. Good night, oooops, i mean Good morning to you.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home