Sherry's Hide-out: Dreams!!!!! UTF-8






Powered by Blogger

Powered by Cute Colors

Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing

Friday, October 08, 2004

Dreams!!!!!

Do you have dreams/ wishes? What do you hope to be in the future? Have you ever sit down and think before? I have a lot of dreams waiting for me to fulfill. I am going to fulfill them one by one. Because of dreams, we live better.

Two weeks since I last updated my journal. The past 2 weeks have been real busy for me cause my sister got married. Actually nothing much to complain except the cmpy system went down with virus last thursday and the system was only up on Friday. Had a very busy friday from 8.00am-5.30pm. In the end, was too tired, almost fall asleep in class.

Had lunch with my 2 best friends on Saturday afternoon. Went Bugis as usual, had lunch, then chat for abt 2 hours or so, then home sweet home. Preferably no night activities for me, too tired. :)))))))

Plans for next week, Let me see.......... Tell u next time.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home