Sherry's Hide-out: 2004---------------> 2005 UTF-8






Powered by Blogger

Powered by Cute Colors

Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing

Tuesday, August 17, 2004

2004---------------> 2005


Wow, time really flies, about 4 more months to Christmas where we can go countdown to Christmas at Orchard Road and pop!!!!!! 31/12/04 where we can go countdown for 2005.

2005 is slowly approaching us now, one step by one step moving closer and closer. So what have you done this year? Well, I have done a lot of things to make sure that I don't have any regrets for 2004. Well, I have went travelling to China(my first overseas trip), the first time I ever try taking a Certificate course and having my UOL exams at the same time, a new handphone finally after struggling for 4 months, KTV till 4am in the morning, watching the NDP preview 2004 etc........... No regrets for the past 7 months that have passed, maybe there are some regrets like wasting time, never work hard for exams etc..... But that's life. There is no life without regrets.




Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home