27 June 2008
Hot but Fine
It's has been a long time since I updated my blog. Today I'm doing blogging because something interesting happened today. Today, somebody actually walked to me and tell me to eat the cake he buy. Wow, unusal. In the past, he would just tell others and leave but today he actually tell me personally to go and eat. What a weird sign.
So becoz of this, I'm blogging.
With Love,
Sherry
It's has been a long time since I updated my blog. Today I'm doing blogging because something interesting happened today. Today, somebody actually walked to me and tell me to eat the cake he buy. Wow, unusal. In the past, he would just tell others and leave but today he actually tell me personally to go and eat. What a weird sign.
So becoz of this, I'm blogging.
With Love,
Sherry



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home