Sherry's Hide-out: The past 3 months..... UTF-8






Powered by Blogger

Powered by Cute Colors

Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing

Sunday, April 01, 2007

The past 3 months.....

Rainy, Sunny, Fine

The weather is unpredictable today. Raining in the early morning. Now weather is fine, not too hot. Okay, it had been about 3 months that I had not been doing detailed blogging. Even the last entry was a really short one. So here's a detailed entry for what had happened in the past 3 months.

January 2007

(a) Star Virgo
I had a 3 days leave whereby I went for a crusie to Penang and Phuket on the Star Virgo. First time to go on the Star Crusise and really the Star Crusie was huge. There were many people during boarding, however when we are on the ship, it seems like there were not so many people. The ship left World Trade Center at about 2.45pm ++ or so, cannot really remember. So upon boarding, we went to our room then we went to have lunch. Life on the ship was eating, sleeping, enjoying..... We went off -board at both Penang and Phuket. We went to visit a fruit farm and 2 temples in Penang where lastly we went to a local shop to buy some local products. At Phuket, we went to a few local shops and had lunch at a local Thai restaurant. Then we went to the largest Shopping mall at Phuket which is the Grand Festival. It was a fun and interesting trip. An experiencing trip also.

(b) S.H.E Singapore Concert
I went to the S.H.E concert with my brother at the Singapore Indoor Stadium on 27 Jan 2007. The whole indoor stadium was full of people. Most of the people were standing up 80% of the time. I think all the people were very high. The concert was a nice one. However, after the concert, we took a long ride home. We took about 1.5 hours before we could get home. Cause there was a jam at Singapore Indoor Stadium. At National Stadium, a football match was going on and due to the rain, the match was postponed for about 0.5 hours or more which leads to both events completing about the same time. So there was a massive jam. As a result, I was home very very late.

February 2007

Feb 07 is the shortest month of the year. As usual, I went Genting with my family during Chinese New Year. Other than that, most of the time I am working hard in the office. Of course, during Chinese New Year, I had a lot to eat. Treat from boss and boss's boss. So getting fatter and fatter. Work load also getting heavier but Sherry is handling well and will only gets better.

March 07 is quite a long month and the nearest month that I can remember what happened. So let me start now. My colleagues and I went for a BBQ session and IW's house. We had a fun time though it was raining. I had a day of leave on 07 Mar as my half of my sales team were in Batam for meeting. So I told my colleagues that it's the best time I can take a rest. On 06 Mar, I wrote some e-mails to my salesmen who were overseas and when they were able to connect to the Internet, they replyed to my e-mail. Then I replied also and at 5.30pm, my office phone rang and I just picked it up (even though, we are not supposed to pick up phone after office hour). Oh, it was my Salesman, upon hearing my voice, he asked me how come I know it's him. I tell him cos he is returning my mail and he definitely is the one calling. Guts feeling, I guess. Hahah... Sherr;y's salesmen have the habit of calling Sherry after working hours and usually I will pick up the calls no matter how late it is. That's Sherry, I guess.

Actually a lot of things happenend in March, both personal and work. My salesmen had been treating me well, extremely well that I'm very sure that they had changed over the period of time. It had been 9 months since I'm working in this company. As the sayings goes, "Starting is the most difficult of all". I'm sure over these 9 months, my salesmen & I had learnt to respect each others in terms of humans, colleagues and friends.......... One of my salesman is also my lucky star........ I believed we do have a better working relationship now. In work, my boss respect me and gives me a lot of space for me uncover my potenial in work.


For personal life, the past 2 months had been a busy one. There are a lot of family gatherings for dinner, lunch etc...... Life would be busy soon for me. I will write later else this entry would really be very long. I went to the PC show with my family on a Friday nite. The whole place was so crowded. I managed to get a cheap thumb drive. I went to watch "The Phantom of Opera" with my korean class friends. The show, stage, props and everything was magnificient and fantatisic. This opera is one that I wanted to watch many years ago. The show was last staged in SG some 10 yrs ago. Now they came, of course I would not miss it. It was really a nice show. Coming May, I'm flying to Hong Kong to watch Fish Leong's concert. This is the 3rd love parade concert I'm going to watch. Come to think, it's only about 1 month away. So exciting..........

Well, that's about all for this time. I think this entry is already long enough. I promise I will write more often in the coming month as I believe there are more things that I can share here.

With Love,
Sherry

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home