Sherry's Hide-out: 01 Jan 07, First Day of 2007 UTF-8






Powered by Blogger

Powered by Cute Colors

Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing

Monday, January 01, 2007

01 Jan 07, First Day of 2007

Sunny

Today is the lst day of Year 2007. Happy New Year.

Now let me reflect on what I have done for Year 2006.
(1) In Janauary, I went to collect my degree cert and I bided farwell to may favourite boss in MPM. He went China and to think that it's had been almost 1 year already. As usual, I also went Genting with my family during the Chinese New Year.
(2) I went watching "Dreams of the Tang Dynasty" alone at Esplanade on "Hua Yi Jie" opening night. Well, that was a good show. Luckily, I went to watch it.
(3) In March, I made a major decision, I'm leaving MPM. The resignation letter was accepted .
(4) In April, I had my graduation ceremony at SIM. Also it was my last 2 weeks in MPM. 2 days after my last day in MPM, I went for a tour to Korea. Going to Korea had always been my dreams. After the tour, I waited and atteneded a numerous of interviews.
(5) The whole of May, I was at home or attending interviews. Of course, I went out with my family and freinds too.
(6) By 2nd week of June, I have found a new job. My elder sister also give birth to a baby girl.
(7) Normal July but went for Zpop concert to watch Fish Leong. Also went for kimchi making class. Starting to work OT also.
(8) National Day Parade at Singapore National Stadium. I got the tickets. Changed to another CC for Korean class.
(9) Still working hard, nothing much actually in September. It's all about work.
(10) Had a 2 day leave after working for 4 months. But it was followed by numerous work after the break. I went Shinhwa's concert.
(11) Went on course in November. Went star-chasing to see Fish Leong at Expo, first time to be an usher. Also 1st time MC in 5 months of work.
(12) December, a veri busy month due to the holidays. I also fall sick for about 1 whole week. So time seems to be not enough for use.

Frankly speaking, a lot of things, good and bad, happy and sad happened in 2006 and they had all became part of my memories. Now let's review and see whether my hopes for 2005 was achieved.

Hope for 2006 (Written on 31/12/2006)
(1) Find a new job. [ACHIEVED]
(2) Learn new things, life-long learning award..... [ACHIEVED, but learning is never enough]
(3) Go Korea, one of my wishes. [ACHIEVED]

(4) Planning to go learn Japanese. [Postponed to 2008, tentatively]
(5) Continue to learn my korean. [ACHIEVED, still learning]
(6) Learn to make the candles, equipments & materials already available. [ACHIEVED, partially]
(7) Save $$$$$$$$$. [ACHIEVED but saving $$$ is never enough]
(8) Have more time with my family, boyfriend and friends. [ACHIEVED but never enough]


Wow, not a bad year, I actually fulfill quite a lot of them. Okay so what's in for Year 2007.

(1) Go travelling to different countries to broaden my perspectives of life.

(2) Learn new things, life-long learning award.....
(4) Planning to go learn Japanese. [Postponed to 2008, tentatively]

(5) Continue to learn my korean.
(6) Learn to make the candles, equipments & materials already available.
(7) Save $$$$$$$$$.
(8) Have more time with my family, boyfriend and friends.
(9) Have a new image

Okay, enough of it. 2006 came and went off quickly. This year, I made major decisions in switching to another job and i do not have any regrets. U wait and U will get good things in return. For me, it is. Also i found a good friend in work which is IW. Many things happpened and like I said they had all become memories and lessons learnt. I promise I will do better in 2007.

Happy New Year.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home