Sherry's Hide-out: May to Aug 07 UTF-8






Powered by Blogger

Powered by Cute Colors

Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing

Saturday, September 15, 2007

May to Aug 07

Rainy, Sunny, Fine

The weather is unpredictable today. Raining in the early morning. Now weather is fine, not too hot. Okay, it had been about 6 months that I had not been doing detailed blogging. Reason being, I'm not unable to login to my blog. Finally, I'm able to login to my blog today after some troubles.


May 2007

May 07 was a busy month for me in both work & personal life. In the first week of May, I was left without a computer @ work for 3 days because I need to swop my desktop for a laptop. So the first week of May went by very busy and fast. Then that Saturday, Darren & I went to Hong Kong for a 4 day 3 night trip. After coming back from holiday, had 3 days to clear my work before I went for a 4 day course on the following week. Well, after on course for 4 days, I went back to work on Friday only to suffer from food poisoning and had to take MC. Then it's 3 days of training again before the month end comes. At the same time, I also had to study for a short exam for the 4 days course. This means I had to clear everthing before month ends as the exam was on the last day of the month and not to forget, I still need to attend Korean Lessons but Korean Lessons ended and will only resume in Oct/Nov.
June 2007


Not too much memories coz it's a much more slower month as I'm in the office most of the days, not as tedious as May o7. In personal life, I was busy with my ROM ceremony to be held in July 07.


July 2007

The most memorable month as my ROM Ceremony was held on 08.07.07. I was married to my dearest hubby, Mr Darren after we were together for 7 yrs. Have a small ROM lunch with our families & friends at YUM CHA. July is also my birthday month and guess what I did for my birthday.... I went home and slept early that night coz the previous night, I watched TV till 2am.

In July, I also met up with my poly friends for dinner @ Ding Tai Feng. That's all about July bah.


August 2007

August was a long month, a 5 weeks month. It's still a very busy month.


Well, that's about all for this time. I think this entry is already long enough. I promise I will write more often in the coming month as I believe there are more things that I can share here.

With Love,
Sherry



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home