Sherry's Hide-out: Last Journal on Multiply. UTF-8






Powered by Blogger

Powered by Cute Colors

Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing

Monday, January 31, 2005

Last Journal on Multiply.

*Please note that I will not be updating my multiply homepage anymore. If u are looking for me, please e-mail to me, msn me or call me, please don't' leave any post for me here on multiply (I won't get to see them).In future, I will update my photos albums on Yahoo!Photos, will e-mail u the url when if there are any. Thanks for visiting my page.

Sharing

Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, & the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness is never decreased by sharing with others.

Giving Thanks

When you rise in the morning, give thanks for the morning light. For your life & strength, give thanks for your food & the joy of living. If we see no reason for giving thanks, the fault lies in yourself.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home