Yo..............., What's up, man?
It's tuesday, 25 day of January 05. Was thinking of having what for lunch, everyday must think of what to eat. But settle liao. Already order my lunch.
Let me see, another 13 days to Chinese New Year's Eve. Yeah, will be off from 08/02/05 which means Chinese New Year's Eve don't need to work. Can relax from 08/02 to 13/02 if dun need to work on 12/02.
A long holiday. I will be going for a short trip during the chinese new year, don't know if I am able to make it to the secondary school gathering, will let Yeepei know again. :)
The past two weeks have been busy maybe. Was on MC for 2 days last week, so 4 working days, I only work 2 days. Heeee..... Have been revising my school work intensively, so no much time to meet up with my friends, maybe after the chinese new year. :P:P:PThat's all for this round, got to go and do my revision already. Till the next time, bye. Don't bored to death after reading this.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home