Wow Hoo.....
Today is the twenty days in 2005. Shooooooooooooo, time flies, so fast. About another 18 days to Chinese New Year. Then can get "Red Packets". HaHa..... This January seems to past by very fast. I have done nothing much. As usual, go class, go work but maybe lesser shopping and surfing the net. Spend a bit more of time on my school work. Quite a relaxed n tiring 20 days. Hmmmm, as in previous 2 journals, I went for the Fish Leong's Autograph session n S.H.E concert on 08/01/05. A tiring yet enjoyable day. Saw the S.H.E Live concert CD out in stores already, will be getting it soon, maybe the next two days. Cause it's public holiday......A long weekend.
Currently, in the office, writing my journal, and going to start working on my school work already. Yar, I have started to revise for my exams already, few months ahead this round cause I want to get better results. Started to feel some stress but that's good cause that will motivate me to work harder.
My friends, how have your been? Free must call me, e-mail me or sms me. Got time, can still meet for lunch or dinner. So remember to call me. :P Have my phone no n e-mail address rite?



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home