It's December!!!!
HO....Ho......Ho, The christmas season is going to be here again. How times flies, 23 days to Christmas eve.... Wow, can receive a lot of Christmas present, what i want 4 christmas, let me think, I think i will like to get a converse Sling bag, anyone out there want to get one for me. Ha.....Ha.... Ha.. (Someone already response n is getting me the bag)....
Okay, now let's me update what happened in the month of Nov. Nothing much actually happened in Nov. Meet up with my Poly friends and my secondary school friends, went for a bbq. I thinks that all. Nothing special.
Well, one thing to mention, I went for the Jay Chou's concert on 27/11/04. It was an excellent and cool performance put up by Jay. He was so cool. The whole stadium rocks. The best concert I have seen so far for the past 3 years. Even though this was the 3rd concert, Jay held in Singapore, this was the best ever. Even better than Elva, 5566, S.H.E & Power Station and Energy one. Never regret went to see this concert. If Jay ever going to held another concert in Singapore, definitely, I will go and watch, a superior performance, worth the money.
Okay, that's abt all 4 Nov. Today 1 DEC, lazing in the office, practically waiting to go home n listening to FM93.3. What a day!!!!!

Okay, now let's me update what happened in the month of Nov. Nothing much actually happened in Nov. Meet up with my Poly friends and my secondary school friends, went for a bbq. I thinks that all. Nothing special.
Well, one thing to mention, I went for the Jay Chou's concert on 27/11/04. It was an excellent and cool performance put up by Jay. He was so cool. The whole stadium rocks. The best concert I have seen so far for the past 3 years. Even though this was the 3rd concert, Jay held in Singapore, this was the best ever. Even better than Elva, 5566, S.H.E & Power Station and Energy one. Never regret went to see this concert. If Jay ever going to held another concert in Singapore, definitely, I will go and watch, a superior performance, worth the money.
Okay, that's abt all 4 Nov. Today 1 DEC, lazing in the office, practically waiting to go home n listening to FM93.3. What a day!!!!!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home