Mid Dec'04
Today is already the middle of Dec'04, that means another 15-16 days b4 the year end. 8 days to Christmas, counting the days now, to see how many presents I can receive. Christmas, a day where we give and share.
Well, today quite boring @ work, no shipment, no Dos, almost nothing to do. So have been IM my friends to kill time. Now listening to FM93.3. Yesterday heard that Fish Leong will be having a concert in Singapore next year, in march. Very happy cause I going to see definitely. Fish Leong 1st concert in Sg.
Have been surfing a lot of websites nowadays, idols, auctions, shoppings, shipping etc. Too many to list.
Now, let me reflect on what I have done 4 2004.
I did a lot of things this year, both happy n sad, both bo liao n meaningful. Quite happy with 2004. Did a lot of things that I have never done b4. Gone on a tour which broaden up my life, busy with work n study that I have actually very little time with my friends. No time to concern them and help them when they need cause it's quite a difficult year for me. Last year to exams so muz work hard but dun seems to work hard enough, got to catch up faster with my work. Promise my friends that I will spend more time with them next year after graduation. I will also want to spend more time with my darling upon graduation. Have not been keeping him company. I will make up for tat, darling.
Well, life is like tat, full of ups n downs. I also met with some ups n downs n I pick up from where I left. I do not want to regret in future that I have fallen n dun dare to continue from there. I must pick up from where I have fall. Time flies, 2005 coming. My Plans for next year, not yet thought of it, will think abt it soon.
For those of u who read this, hope that I have not make u fall asleep. Thanks for reading n all the best for the coming year.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home