Sherry's Hide-out: Office computer crash! UTF-8






Powered by Blogger

Powered by Cute Colors

Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Office computer crash!


My computer in office crashed, therefore no computer for me for the past two days. No computer, no internet, nothing, what a boring 2 days@ work. And most importantly, my 2 year of hard work gone. But a new year a new start, so I can redo my stuff again n strive for better.Most probably the computer will be up tomorrow morning so i can do my work n most impt surf the net. I found that life without computer can be so boring. I think i rely too much on the computer already. I think must start to change a bit, cannot rely too much on technology. But the breakdown of the computer can consider to be a blessing for me cause I can study in the office, at least still not that bad, revise for my exams.

Okay, enough of the sad news. Yap, I saw the Sylvester, the Singapore idol fellow yesterday night when I was buying book at Kinokuniya. He is too thin so I think not really that smart-looking. Heeee....that was the 2nd time I saw him, the 1st time i saw him was at Jay Chou's concert. Not bad, can still see idol when shopping.

A lot of things to be done during the next week, got to get some stuffs for Chinese New Year, have to do some last minute shopping. That's me. Hee...Heee... Have to complete my work first before I can enjoy my long Chinese New Year leave. Eeeeee............ Aiya, that's life.

Appreciation to everyone who have in one or another way enrich my life. Too many to write down, so I would just like to thank all of you for playing a special role in the past year. My family, my boyfriend Darren, all my best friends (you should know who u are), all my good friends, all my friends and everyone. A "Big" Thank You.

It's about 12am, got to take a rest for the day liao. Enjoy the day.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home