Over the Weekends!!!!
Fine
Hi there, I think I am still too lazy to write my blog everyday even though I am very free now. I decided to write as and when I feel I like to write. That's more of my style. Was actually trying to write earlier on but I just cannot went into the posting page, so now then write. Okay, now let me update what I have done over the weekend.
I went strict home after work on Friday n did nothing special. I went to work on Sat morning n left at 12pm to go City Hall to meet darling. First we went to Marina Square, the place where we used to go during poly days. Marina Square had transformed into a place where I cannot hardly recognize. The construction is still going on, so quite messy. It's interior looks so much different from the past. I think the place will be crowded with people when the renovation is completed. Then we went to Suntec City, bought a dog handphone holder, then we have dinner at Fish & Co. Two of us cannot even finish a Seafood Platter for 1.
On Sunday, went JB with my family. Had a seafood lunch, then shopping at Giant & Holiday Plaza. I bought a pair of shoes & a small bag, nothing else. Was very sleepy n tired when i came home. So have a nice sleep. That's all about it. Plans for today include going to the bank, do my stitching, watch TV and surf net.
I found this picture of S.H.E containers when I was surfing the net this morning. The colour is very nice. This is their latest product, S.H.E containers. So I put it up as my MSN picture too. Quite cute picture.

Recently, I found a lot of friends which some I have not met for years either on Friendster or MSN. Actually, the feeling is good because you found back some old friends. Have to make an effort to keep in contact with them cause it's fate that brought us together. Have been MSN some of them to talk about the good old days. The MSN technology have bring people in the world closer.
Still waiting for the pricing of Fish Leong's Malaysia Concert ticket to be out, so I can confirm if I am going or not. In China, the Couple seat for Fish Leong's concert is RMB 1800 which is about S$370 which is very very expensive. Almost equivalent to S$185 per person. Now I just hope the price of the ticket won't be too high, else I cannot go.
That's about all for today. Will write when I have some more thoughts. Cheers!!!!

Hi there, I think I am still too lazy to write my blog everyday even though I am very free now. I decided to write as and when I feel I like to write. That's more of my style. Was actually trying to write earlier on but I just cannot went into the posting page, so now then write. Okay, now let me update what I have done over the weekend.
I went strict home after work on Friday n did nothing special. I went to work on Sat morning n left at 12pm to go City Hall to meet darling. First we went to Marina Square, the place where we used to go during poly days. Marina Square had transformed into a place where I cannot hardly recognize. The construction is still going on, so quite messy. It's interior looks so much different from the past. I think the place will be crowded with people when the renovation is completed. Then we went to Suntec City, bought a dog handphone holder, then we have dinner at Fish & Co. Two of us cannot even finish a Seafood Platter for 1.
On Sunday, went JB with my family. Had a seafood lunch, then shopping at Giant & Holiday Plaza. I bought a pair of shoes & a small bag, nothing else. Was very sleepy n tired when i came home. So have a nice sleep. That's all about it. Plans for today include going to the bank, do my stitching, watch TV and surf net.
I found this picture of S.H.E containers when I was surfing the net this morning. The colour is very nice. This is their latest product, S.H.E containers. So I put it up as my MSN picture too. Quite cute picture.

Recently, I found a lot of friends which some I have not met for years either on Friendster or MSN. Actually, the feeling is good because you found back some old friends. Have to make an effort to keep in contact with them cause it's fate that brought us together. Have been MSN some of them to talk about the good old days. The MSN technology have bring people in the world closer.
Still waiting for the pricing of Fish Leong's Malaysia Concert ticket to be out, so I can confirm if I am going or not. In China, the Couple seat for Fish Leong's concert is RMB 1800 which is about S$370 which is very very expensive. Almost equivalent to S$185 per person. Now I just hope the price of the ticket won't be too high, else I cannot go.
That's about all for today. Will write when I have some more thoughts. Cheers!!!!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home