Sherry's Hide-out: 04/06/05, Saturday UTF-8






Powered by Blogger

Powered by Cute Colors

Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing

Saturday, June 04, 2005

04/06/05, Saturday


Fine.

It's saturday, 3 more days to my exams. Now trying to memorise all the notes but I think a bit too much liao. I think I got to work harder but I am already very exhausted liao. The most tiring few days in my life. Well, I just have to buck up.

Yesterday, I stayed at home & cooked my favourite spaghetti.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Heee.Heee.... First time I cooked spaghetti, quite nice to eat, not bad. Then I studied & studied for the whole day.

Now, I am in the office, typing my blog because I'm a bit tired from studying, so decide to write my blog before I continue.

I think that's about it. Will be meeting Darling later to go shopping, a form of releasing stress, cause I think I am too stress up.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home