I'm back!!!
Rainy + Fine
Hi, I'm back. It's seems that I have disappear for quite some time. By right I should be able to blog regularly after my exam, but i think i a bit lazy to do so. Okay, now what have happened over the week. Actually nothing much.
Changes to my blog.
1) New background.
2) New items in the side bar
3) Colours, pictures
4) Photo albums added.
I managed to do the above changes to my blog over the week. I managed to find a clover background which is just the colour i like. The music remain as "Shining Friends" coz i think the tune is nice.
Over the past 1 week, I have actually been quite lucky but in what ways I am not going to say here. I have been quite happy over the week. By the way, school is re-opening this week but I do not have to attend classes anymore. I am thinking of taking up language courses but first I think I have to complete my "big" stitching coz I bought it 3 years ago n only starting to do today. Will post a picture up when I have complete the stitching but maybe have to take a few month. Ha...Ha...
That's about it, folks. Enjoy.

Hi, I'm back. It's seems that I have disappear for quite some time. By right I should be able to blog regularly after my exam, but i think i a bit lazy to do so. Okay, now what have happened over the week. Actually nothing much.
Changes to my blog.
1) New background.
2) New items in the side bar
3) Colours, pictures
4) Photo albums added.
I managed to do the above changes to my blog over the week. I managed to find a clover background which is just the colour i like. The music remain as "Shining Friends" coz i think the tune is nice.
Over the past 1 week, I have actually been quite lucky but in what ways I am not going to say here. I have been quite happy over the week. By the way, school is re-opening this week but I do not have to attend classes anymore. I am thinking of taking up language courses but first I think I have to complete my "big" stitching coz I bought it 3 years ago n only starting to do today. Will post a picture up when I have complete the stitching but maybe have to take a few month. Ha...Ha...
That's about it, folks. Enjoy.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home