Sherry's Hide-out: Friday 08/07/05 UTF-8






Powered by Blogger

Powered by Cute Colors

Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing

Friday, July 08, 2005

Friday 08/07/05

Sunny

It's a sunny day today, weather very hot. The weather have been so hot the past few days but in Beijing, the temperature hits 40 degree which is much hotter. Luckily I went China last year, else the weather is so so hot now.

Finally some good news are here today, I'm so happy. Managed to find Janice & Peggy on Friendster, but don't know whether they still remember me or not. It have been a long time since I saw Janice & Peggy. It's good to know your friends are living well. Fate has brought us together n it will be nice to be touch with them again.

Recently, I'm watching "下一站彩虹" on SCV Channel 55. It's a show about fashion designing etc. Quite a good storyline, the actors & actress not bad. Tonight, the TV will broadcast the 9 episode. Will continue watching even though I know what will happen in the end. Hee.....

Will be meeting Darling tomorrow cause it's our 5th Anniversary together, going for a celebration.

Er.... that's about it, will stop now. Bye.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home