Sherry's Hide-out: A week after the battle!!!! UTF-8






Powered by Blogger

Powered by Cute Colors

Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

A week after the battle!!!!


He....He..... It's had been a week since the exams ended. Well, let me update here what have happened to me over the past week. Yar, I returned to work on 15/06/05. There isn't much things to do nowadays, so have been surfing the net. Promise mom to clear alway my books & notes but everything still lying in the same position. Have been going shopping for the past few days.

Attended Victor's wedding on 19/06/05. Just posted up the photos on Imagestation for the other khakis to see. Following that, we went to Cuppage Plaza KTV. When we decided to go for supper or so called-dinner, I saw Jiazhen at Cuppage Plaza but we just waved as the car was leaving. Through MSN, I found out that she was there for a wedding dinner. It's had been a long long time since I last saw her. I think about 6 years ago since we last met. I think that's all what happened over the past week.

The K750i that I was eyeing on already released last week. It costs S$698 with a 2 year plan which i think is very expensive. Therefore I dun think I will buy it so fast, maybe end of the year cause my current T630 is not an even one year old yet. I think if the price comes to $298, I will consider buying. Anyway no hurry as my T630 is still working very fine.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Heard that Fish Leong's Malaysia Concert had been confirmed, it will be on 01/10/05 at KL Bukit Jalil National Stadium. I am quite tempted to go to KL to watch her concert again cause the feeling is great, I still remember the night at Singapore Indoor Stadium on 05/03/05. But i am not sure if Darling is able to go along with me. I think it will probably be a 3 day 2 night event. I must save up to go n watch the concert. If confirmed, I will probably be going with Fish Dreams who will be orgainisng the trip, this will be my first outting with Fish Dreams if i am going. People must be thinking I am crazy, go all the way to Malaysia to chase idol but I think that is fine cause watching live concert n watching DVD concert is really a different feeling. Watching Live concert is really a great feeling.

Also now awaiting for my results which will be released in September which is still about 2 months plus away. Frankly speaking, now dun need to go home and study liao, feeling quite weird cause I have been doing the same thing for the past 3 years n now suddenly I have nothing much to do when I reached home. Cause I don't need to study, also have not been watching my favourite show "Wan Quan Yu Le". Have been sleeping early these few days.

Going for dinner with my SIM friends later n going to shop for YL's bday present on thurs with my poly friends n finally meeting my sec school friends on Sat. Looking forward to the gatherings.

Ok, that's all for this time. Cheers.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home