The day after the Battle!
Rainy but now sunny.
Yo, I have finished my exams already. Finally can take a rest. I am so tired. Now back in the office, 1/2 of the work already cleared, one more report to go but will do it tomorrow. Well, but I have to clear up my things soon cause it's lying all around the house.
Next week will be a busy one because I am meeting my SIM friends on Mon or Tues, Poly friends on Thurs and Secondary school friends on Sat. It's has been such a long time since I saw my poly and secondary school friends. So I think it will be great for me to meet them up after maybe 3-4 months. Looking forward to it.
A lot of things for me to do the next few days, I have to go and do a bit of shopping today, have to orchard and bugis on sat afternoon to pre-order my accessories, attend Victor's ROM etc. A busy life for next week, maybe will tone down by 27/06/05. Today is 15/06/05, half of the month already gone. So pay will be in soon. Ha... Haa......



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home