Sherry's Hide-out: It's Monday UTF-8






Powered by Blogger

Powered by Cute Colors

Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing

Monday, May 30, 2005

It's Monday


Fine

The sun is shining brightly today, whereas yesterday afternoon it was raining. Let me update on what I did on Saturday, Sunday & 1/2 day of Monday.

Saturday
Did my management maths revision a bit, watched "Jin Qu Jiang". Was hopping that Fish could win the "Female Singer Award" but she lost to Stephanie Sun. Aiya, last year, she lost to Faye Wong by 1 vote. Hope she can win next year. Frankly speaking, the "Jin Qu Jiang" is quite boring this year, see until I want to sleep already. Actually I wanted to study one but I study until quite late on Friday until about 2pm & wake up at 5.30pm so I got no energy to study on saturday night. So have an early night.

Sunday
Wake up at 8am to do a bit of Maths. Then went to meet Darling@ causeway point to watch movie "My Type B Boyfriend", it was quite a humours show & I quite like the actor Lee Dong Jian & Han Zi Hui. Then went for lunch @ Sake Sushi, did a bit of shopping before we went home. Did some memorisation of ICP notes (about 2 chapters) at Darling's home, then continue with my Maths revision @ 10.45pm when I reached home after a nice shower. Continue until 1 pm then went to sleep.

Monday
Very sleepy day. Complete the 2 chapters of ICP yesterday & today until now, only memorise about 4 out of 19 pages of the next chapter. I am supposed to finish another two chapters today, so I got to buck up a bit. Else I really cannot finish my ICP.

That's all about it. Nothing much. Tomorrow is pay day, so will have $$$ already. He.... He....


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home