Sherry's Hide-out: Middle of the Week. UTF-8






Powered by Blogger

Powered by Cute Colors

Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Middle of the Week.


Fine

Today is the 1st of June. Just got my pay, so got a bit of money to go shopping since the Great S'pore sale had begun. Supposed to be on leave today but my boss want me to come back, so i will be on leave tomorrow.

Update on my exam revision.

-Management Mathematics
65% ready to go for exam, still need to memorise the formulas & a bit of theory.

- ICP
25% done as I still have not memorise all the notes yet.

- ASM
10% done as I only got the notes ready, calculations still pending.

Will continue with my revision & hope I can finish revising soon. That's all for my exam reviison.

Emmm, The Snow Wolf Lake cast have been confirmed. It will be Jacky Cheung, Evonne Hsu & Nydia Chen. I think they are quite experienced actors so will probably be a very good snow. Now awaiting for my UOB Rewards Voucher to arrive so I can go n exchange for the tickets.

I think i need a cup of Image hosted by Photobucket.com coffee. So tiring cause I only slept at 2.30am this morning. How i wish i can get a bed n go to sleep now but it's office hour now. Image hosted by Photobucket.com" Hmmmm, no choice, got to coninue to stay awake. Will update my blog again probably tomorrow.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home