Sherry's Hide-out: March Monthly Update UTF-8






Powered by Blogger

Powered by Cute Colors

Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing

Sunday, April 03, 2005

March Monthly Update


Fine

Okay, now let me update now what have happened over the last 1 month or so.Life have been very busy for the past 1 month. The lessons, mock exams, revision lessons, work and home are what I have been busy with. Actually, I am very tired now, have been attending lessons regularly and lessons have been continuing one night after another. I am so sleepy in the office right now. Breakdown of activites by week.

14/2-27/2
Nothing really unusual happened. Mock Exams started.

28/2- 13/3

Went to pick up Fish Leong's tickets (won through lucky draw), gave the tickets to my sister as I have already buy the tickets for better seats.-Went for Fish Leong's concert (Will do another journal write-up on it)-2 busy weeks cause I have 2 mock papers and 3 revison classes.

14/3-20/3

Nothing really great, busy attending lessons and doing revision for my exams.

21/3-31/3
Meet-up with my poly friends on 24/3/05,Darling went to Taiwan.Nothing much like frankly speaking. Some old things, going for classes and doing my revision for exams.

That's about it for the past 1 month or so. This week, going to be rather busy cause I have lessons on Monday-Thursday nite, not enough sleep lah. Help........... Plans for the rest of the week,
1) SM Revisions from Monday-Thursday nite. (Weeps....)
2) Full day Revisions class on Sat n Sun. (So tiring liao.......)Can not go out this week due to really busy schedule , urgently need to get some sleep......................ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...............



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home