Sherry's Hide-out: Poems for you!!!!! UTF-8






Powered by Blogger

Powered by Cute Colors

Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Poems for you!!!!!

1) Sherry thoughts:

Friends I looked back and wonder how many friends I have.
Some came in and left, some stayed.
Those who stayed had become my friends.
Those who left, have already left.

Friends are there when you need them and vice versa.
Friends brighten up our days.
Friends are 4ever, I wondered????

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) Better Untouched by Chole

I look at him,
And a smile grows in my face.
Just to remember the times,
When he could've been mine.

As he gives me a hug,
While he puts his arms around me.
I remember what I would've gave.
To only have a chance with him.

But now I see him,
In a different light.
Yes, he still means the world to me,
But now its a different way.His friendship means a lot to me,
Although we never had much anything else.
Now I see why aren't all prayers answered,
Because some things are left better untouched.

2) Promise by Jessica Sills

As you sit in silence,
Wondering whyI'll be your shoulder to cry on
Until your tears run dry.

When you've been hurt,
And can't believe what they've done

If you need someone to talk to
I'll be the one.

If a close friend hurts you,
And you don't understand

Remember I'm here,
I'll lend a helping hand.

Burdens are lighter when carried by two,
And I just want you to know
I'm here for you.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home