Sherry's Hide-out: 23/03/05 Wednesday UTF-8






Powered by Blogger

Powered by Cute Colors

Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

23/03/05 Wednesday


Have not been updating what I have done for the past 1 month. I think i last updated since Chinese New Year. Okay, now let me update here.

Life have been very busy for the past 1 month. The lessons, mock exams, revision lessons, work and home are what I have been busy with. Actually, I am very tired now, have been attending lessons regularly and lessons have been continuing one night after another. I am so sleepy in the office right now. Breakdown of activites by week.

14/2-27/2
-Nothing really unusual happened. Mock Exams started.

28/2- 13/3
-Went to pick up Fish Leong's tickets (won through lucky draw), gave the tickets to my sister as I have already buy the tickets for better seats.
-Went for Fish Leong's concert (Will do another journal read-up on it)
- 2 busy weeks cause I have 2 mock papers and 3 revison classes.

14/3-20/3
-Nothing really great, busy attending lessons and doing revision for my exams.

That's about it for the past 1 month or so. This week, have been rather busy cause I have lessons on Monday-Wednesday nite, not enough sleep lah. Help...........

Plans for the rest of the week,
1) Go and buy Twins Debut Chinese album & Fish Leong's Concert DVD (finally got time)
2) Meeting Poly friends ( the 1st meet-up since last christmas)
3) Full day Revisions class on Sat n Sun. (So tiring liao.......)

Can not go out this week due to really busy schedule but luckily got a public holiday, so can rest a bit, got to get some sleep......................
ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...............


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home