It's wednesday
Fine
Today it's wednesday, middle of the week, two more days to weekend. I am very tired now cause I already attended 2 evenings lessons already. Two more evenings to go...........ZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..... It's so tiring. Weekends still got classes somemore.
The confirmed exam timetable is out today. Exams on 12/5, 8/6 and 14/6. 3 days 4 papers. This year, I started my exam revisions in Jan 05, so now I more than 1/2 way completed my revision. Then today, I got the timetable n realized still got 8 more weeks to exams. Last year n the year before, I started revision in march n in the end, almost could not finish studying. But this year, is different. I am so proud of myself. HaaaaaaHa......

Today it's wednesday, middle of the week, two more days to weekend. I am very tired now cause I already attended 2 evenings lessons already. Two more evenings to go...........ZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..... It's so tiring. Weekends still got classes somemore.
The confirmed exam timetable is out today. Exams on 12/5, 8/6 and 14/6. 3 days 4 papers. This year, I started my exam revisions in Jan 05, so now I more than 1/2 way completed my revision. Then today, I got the timetable n realized still got 8 more weeks to exams. Last year n the year before, I started revision in march n in the end, almost could not finish studying. But this year, is different. I am so proud of myself. HaaaaaaHa......



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home